How to report an issue

All complaints/information regarding unauthorized practice should be directed to OPFA’s Registrar.  The Registrar and Council will assess the information and Council will decide whether to commence an investigation to obtain additional information.  If Council decides to proceed with a prosecution or a restraining order, OPFA’s solicitor will become involved at this point.

Reports of unauthorized practice should be sent to the OPFA Registar.